The End of Time: Revelation (1 of 5)
Series: Doomsday Preppers:
Dr, Kenneth Pastor of Heaven's Gateway Church:
Sunday Sermon For 02/19/2017
There is something about this Book
There are three main views people have of Revelation
- Today, I am going to take you through the Book the way I believe it is to be interpreted.
- This is from over 30 years of study.
Don't miss this, this is the Only Book in the Bible with a promise of a direct blessing if we read and heed this.
Revelation 1:3 (NASB)
3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.
Revelation 22:7 (NASB)
7 ''And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.''
We need to read and heed!
The Author: John the Apostle
John was one of the Apostles-the one whom Jesus loved.
- Tradition tells us John was put in a vat of boiling oil yet survived with no harm whatsoever.
- Domitian then exiles to the Island of Patmos where He gets this Revelation from Jesus.
The Outline of the Book of Revelation
Revelation 1:19 (NASB)
19 ''Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.
What he has seen
- Vision of Jesus: Chapter 1
Things which are
- The state of the seven Churches: Chapters 2-3
The things which will take place after these things
- What will take place in the future: Chapter 4-22
- Note it is things which will take place
Things you have seen: Rev. 1 Vision of Jesus.
While in prayer, he hears a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet
Turns to see who is speaking to him and sees.
- Verse 20: Seven Golden Lamp-stands-which are the seven Churches
- In the middle of the Lamp-stands-One like a Son of man
- Remember this is the title Jesus applies to Himself, 80 times.
- Sees Jesus in His Glory!
- Revelation 1:14-16 (NASB)
14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.
15 His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters.
16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength.
- Verse 20 tells us the meaning of the 7 Stars and 7 Lamp-stands.
- Seven stars are the Angels of the Seven Churches
- This either means each Church has an Angel
- Or this word can be translated ''messenger, one who brings a message'' and would be a reference to the Pastor-Teacher of the Church.
- Seven Lamp-stands are the 7 Churches.
- What we are to know is Jesus is always present among His Church and He is upholding His Church.
- Upholding the Church in His right hand of power and might.
Things which Are: Rev. 2-3
Because Jesus is always among His Church and upholds His Church, He has a message for His Churches.
- These are seven Churches which were in Asia Minor.
- To understand the letters you need to look at.
- The Person of Christ
- The Positive Characteristics He sees in them (if there is any)
- The Problems they Have (if there is any)
- The Prescription to solve this
- The Promise from Jesus
- 5 are rebuked to some degree, 2 are not.
- When there is a Problem there is a prescription to solve it.
- Ephesus: Rev. 2:1-7
- Positive is Has great been laboring for the Lord and standing against immorality and evil. They have knowledge and serve faithfully. They have endured persecution.
- Problem: Yet they have left their first love.
- The prescription
- Revelation 2:5 (NASB)
5 ~'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lamp-stand out of its place-unless you repent.
- Don't miss that Jesus wants us to have a ''first love'' relationship with Him.
- Laodecia: Rev. 3:14-22
- Positive does not exist. Has nothing good said about them.
- The Problem is they are Lukewarm
- Revelation 3:15-16 (NASB)
15 'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot.
16 ~'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
- Promise shows His love and desire for intimacy
- Revelation 3:19-20 (NASB)
19 ~'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
20 ~'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
- The Story begins with God desiring for us to share life with Him. He loves you and desires to be close to you.
Things which will take place after these things: The Future.
After these things a Meta Tauta
- Revelation 4:1 (NASB)
1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, ''Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.''
- Meta Tauta-is the same words used in Rev. 1:19
Scene in Heaven: Rev. 4-5
John is caught up into heaven
He sees God! On His Throne
- Colors of Heaven are vibrant
- The sounds of Heaven are majestic and loud
- Lightening is flashing and there are Peals of Thunder
- There are 4 Archangels and 24 Elders worshiping God
- The Worship is loud and passionate
The Scroll-with seven seals
- This is the Will of God
- John hears the proclamation is no one is worthy to open it
- John cries because he wants the will of God to be done so badly
- Jesus is worthy!!!
- Revelation 5:4-6 (NASB)
4 Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it;
5 and one of the elders *said to me, ''Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.''
6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.
- Jesus has the Scars from the Crucifixion.
Jesus is now going to Enact the Will of God upon the earth!
The Seven Seals: Rev. 6-8
Remember Jesus said His coming would be like birth pains
- Matthew 24:8 (NASB)
8 ''But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 (NASB)
1 Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.
2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
3 While they are saying, ''Peace and safety!'' then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief;
5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;
6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.
- Start far apart and not as apparent then get closer and harder, closer and harder.
First four seals unleash the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Show picture of Four Horsemen
- Zech. 1:8-10 The Horsemen are Angels
First Seal: The White Horse-The Church coming forth to Conquer
- Rev. 6:1-2
- We know this is the Church
- Wearing a Crown-Stephanos
- Which is promised to the Church: Rev. 2:10 and 3:11
- Goes forth to Conquer-nikao
- Which the Church is commanded to do:
- Rev. 2:7,11,17, 26.
- Rev. 3:5,12,21
- I Believe this happened in the late 1800's when the Church awakened and began to go forth with the Gospel in a huge Missionary movement to take the World for Christ. 2nd Wave!
- Hudson Taylor, John Wesley, D.L. Moody
Second Seal: The Red Horse-Peace taken from the Earth
- Rev. 6:3-4
- I believe this occurred in 1948
- After WWII the United Nations was founded to bring peace on earth and Israel became a nation
- We have not had one day of peace since
Third Seal: The Black Horse-Economic unbalance
- Show picture of Black Horsemen
- Rev. 6:5-6
- Revelation 6:5-6 (NASB)
5 When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, ''Come.'' I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, ''A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.''
- Show picture of the scales
- They are out of balance-some have the luxuries of life
- Oil and Wine are luxuries: Prov. 21:17
- Others barely are making it
- Makings of Bread cost a full days wage
- I believe this happened in the 1970's when we entered into what the World Health Organization called the Mega Famine.
- Today the Bottom Billion are living in extreme poverty
Fourth Seal: Death comes on a pale Horse
- Rev. 6:7-8
- Â¼ of the Earth's population will die
- Four Severe Judgments of God
- Ezekiel 14:21 (NASB)
21 For thus says the Lord GOD, ''How much more when I send My four severe judgments against Jerusalem: sword, famine, wild beasts and plague to cut off man and beast from it!
- Sword or War
- Wild Beasts
- The CDC and the WHO are planning for a world wide pandemic which will wipe out Â¼ of the world's population
- The Book-The Hot Zone (show picture)
Fifth Seal: World wide Persecution of Christians
- Revelation 6:9-11 (NASB)
9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
10 and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, ''How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?''
11 And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.
- There is a last Christian who is to die.
- There is a last person to be reached.
- We need to reach them: Why Global Outreach.
- Today Christians are being persecuted in 37% of the nations on earth.
- Matthew 24:9-13 (NASB)
9 ''Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
10 ''At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
11 ''Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
12 ''Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.
13 ''But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Sixth Seal: Terror
- Earthquake, Sun becomes black and the moon looks blood red
- Sky rolls up like a scroll
- Show picture or better a video of an atomic explosion
- World Leaders hide in caves
- Bomb shelters
- I believe this is when Russia attacks Israel.
- Ezekiel 38-39
- Earthquake: Ezekiel 38:19
- Stars Falling: Ezekiel 38:22
- Mountains moved: Ezekiel 38:19-20
- Kings hide: Ezekiel 38:20
Revelation 7 is an Interlude
- A Calm before the Storm
- Like the calm of the eye of a Hurricane
- Sealing of the 144,000
- These are Jewish men. Billy Grahams.
- Each of them will be martyred.
- So because of this, now it is time for the Martyrs mentioned in Rev. 6:9-11 are brought before the throne.
- Now is the time when the Lord will answer their prayer and bring judgment upon the earth.
The Seventh Seal: The Seven Trumpets of God: Rev. 8-14
Revelation 8:1-2 (NASB)
1 When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.
First Three Trumpet we are hit by outer space objects: Show Picture
- We live in a time when this is known it will happen
- Luke 21:25-26 says in the Last Days men will be afraid when they see what is coming upon the earth from the heavens.
First Trumpet Sounds: An Asteroid smashes into our Atmosphere
- Rev. 8:7
- 1/3 of the earth, trees and grass is burned to a crisp
- Feb. 15th, 2013, Russia was hit in this way and 1,100 were injured.
- June 30, 1908 Asteroid exploded over Siberia destroying 800 square miles of forest.
Second Trumpet Sounds: Asteroid size of a mountain slams into the Ocean.
- Rev. 8:8-9
- Sea becomes like Blood
Third Trumpet Sounds: Wormwood hits and poisons waters
- Rev. 8:10-11
- Meteorites are poisonous ice
Fourth Trumpet Sounds: Sun and Moon darkened
- Rev. 8:12
- Why? Because this is the natural occurrence of the three strikes by the Asteroids and Comets. The dust from the impact of the asteroids thrown up into the atmosphere, world is 1/3 darker.
- We enter into a Nuclear Winter.
3 Woes because of the next 3 Trumpets
Revelation 8:13 (NASB)
13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in mid-heaven, saying with a loud voice, ''Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!''
Woe is actually a scream of terror
- As bad as it has been 3 worse things are coming.
An Archangel is terrified by what is about to take place
Fifth Trumpet Sounds: The first ''Woe,'' The Unleashing of Demons from the Abyss
- Rev. 9:1-12
- Abyss is where Jesus sent Demons: Luke 8:31
- For five months these demons torment people
- Joel 2:9 they come in through your windows like a thief.
- Christians are marked by God and protected. Rev. 9:4.
Sixth Trumpet Sounds: The Second ''Woe,'' War. 200 million man army.
- Revelation 9:15-16 (NASB)
15 And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind.
16 The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
- They incite leaders east of Israel to attack Israel.
- Come with an army of 200 million
- When John wrote Rev. there were 170 million on the face of the earth.
- China and India could do this alone.
Seventh Trumpet: Rev. 10-12 Third Woe: Rapture happens and Satan cast out of Heaven
The Shout of the Archangel: Rev. 10
This is when the Rapture occurs.
This is when we are caught up to be with the Lord in the twinkling of an eye¦
Why do I believe this is happening here?
- Rev. 10:3 cried out with a loud voice
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NASB)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
- Word ''caught up'' is where the Latin word rapture is used.
- Note: the voice of the archangel and Trumpet of God.
- Rev. 10:6 he says there will be delay no longer
- So something that has been delaying is now taking place.
- Revelation 10:7 The Mystery of God is finished
7 but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.
- Mystery of God is finished
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (NASB)
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.
- 7th Trumpet is the last Trumpet
Revelation 11 we see The Two Witnesses: Elijah and Enoch
- Elijah will come before the day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5-6)
- Their 3 Â½ year ministry described (Rev. 11:3-6)
- They preach Christ at the Temple in Jerusalem
- They do miracles: stopping the rain for 3 Â½ years
- Which Elijah did while he was on earth (James 3:17)
- Then they will be killed by the Anti-Christ
- Bodies will lie in the streets for 3 Â½ days while the whole world watches.
- In John's day this would not have been possible.
- With the internet people can do this now.
- Then they will arise and be caught up into heaven
Then the Seventh Trumpet sounds
- Rev. 11:15-19
- Revelation 11:15 (NASB)
15 Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, ''The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.''
- Revelation 11:18 (NASB)
18 ''And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.''
Satan is cast out of Heaven: Rev. 12
- This is Why the 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe.
- Satan is cast to the earth
- There is no longer any room for him in heaven any longer
- Revelation 12:10-12 (NASB)
10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, ''Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
11 ''And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
12 ''For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time.''
- Revelation 12 There is a Woman who appears in the sky with 12 stars
- This is Israel
- She gives birth to a child
- This is the Church: Why?
- The child will rule the nations with a rod of iron
- Rev. 2:26-27 says this is what the Church will do this.
Rev. 13- 14 we see The Anti-Christ and False Prophet
- The Anti-Christ is a world leader who ascends from the sea of humanity
- When he reaches power, there is an attempt to assassinate him
- He is healed, yet he is blind in his right eye and his right arm is paralyzed. Zech. 11:17
- This makes the miracle more believable
- Now the world is amazed at him, loves him and worships him.
- He persecutes the Christians who are left or become Christians after the Rapture.
- And a Religious Leader with a World wide influence backs him
- He looks like the Lamb (Jesus) but speaks like the devil.
- Revelation 13:11 (NASB)
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon.
- The Pope is the only one who could fit this.
- Together they institute the mark of the beast
- No one can buy or sell without having the mark.
- Revelation 13:16-18 (NASB)
16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
- The Mark comes by deception: People are deceived into taking it.
- Revelation 19:20 (NASB)
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
- Any who take the Mark will go to Hell
- Revelation 14:9-13 (NASB)
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, ''If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 ''And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.''
12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, ''Write, 'Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!''' ''Yes,'' says the Spirit, ''so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.''
- Seven Bowls of Wrath: Rev. 15-16
Now God is going to pour His wrath out upon the Earth
First Bowl is poured out: Malignant sores
- Rev. 16:2
- Loathsome and Malignant sores on anyone who took the Mark
- Word means weeping sores
- Isaiah 3:16-26: 7 women to every 1 man.
- Bald, weeping sores, flesh smells like vomit.
Second Bowl is poured out: Sea turns to Blood
- Rev. 16:3
Third Bowl is poured out: Fresh Water turns to Blood
- Rev. 16:4
Fourth Bowl is poured out: Sun scorches people on the earth
- Rev. 16:8
Fifth Bowl is poured out: Darkness and pain
- Rev. 16:10-11
- They are in such pain, they gnaw on their tongues
- Yet they still will not repent
- Revelation 16:10-11 (NASB)
10 Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain,
11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.
- God desires for them to repent but they will not.
Sixth Bowl is poured out: Armageddon
- Rev. 16:13-16
- Where the first recorded battle in history was fought
- Where the last battle will be fought
Seventh Bowl is poured out: Cataclysmic events
- Rev. 16:17-21
- Rev. 17-18 Judgment of Babylon
Babylon is a Political and religious empire
- with Babylon as the capital city.
- With a leader: The Anti-Christ
God is judging her for
- leading out in the persecution of Christians
- and the immorality she fostered around the world.
She is called the mother of harlots and all the abominations of the earth. (Rev. 17:5)
Two verses which tend to be difficult to understand
For sake of time I will give you the meaning of this on my blog.
Just know the main thing to grasp is Babylon is judged
Rev. 19 The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- Comes with majesty and power to judge the earth
Revelation 19:11-16 (NASB)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, ''KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.''
- Jesus throws the Anti-Christ and the False Prophet into the Lake of Fire.
- All above the age of accountability are killed.
Rev. 20 Satan is bound and Jesus reigns
- Satan is imprisoned in the Abyss
The First Resurrection: We reign with Christ for 1,000 years
Earth is returned to what it is suppose to be
- Isaiah 11:6-9 (NASB)
6 And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.
7 Also the cow and the bear will graze, Their young will lie down together, And the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra, And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper's den.
9 They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD As the waters cover the sea.
- We will be used by the Lord to minister to the people as they grow up.
- This is one reason you need to be using your Spiritual gift now, you will be using it then.
- Why? Answers two questions before we enter into heaven.
1. Lord if you just showed yourself, then all would believe.
2. Lord, if there was not devil, then the world would not be so bad.
The thousand years will cause us to say with full assurance,
Lord You are Holy and True and Your ways are right and perfect.
Satan is released at the end of the Thousand years
- Russia and other nations choose him and rebel
- They come to attack, Jesus and us.
- They are destroyed in a moment and Satan is cast into the Lake of fire.
The Great White Throne of Judgment-time for all to be judged.
Revelation 20:11-15 (NASB)
11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Rev. 21-22 Heaven and Eternity
Revelation 21:3-4 (NASB)
3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, ''Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,
4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.''
Revelation 21:8 (NASB)
8 ''But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.''
Revelation 21:27 (NASB)
27 and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.
- A place where it is always day and there is no night.
- A place where God is with us and we are with Him.
- A place which is so filled with love, there is no hate.
- A place where no tear will ever be shed.
God's desire is for all to comeâ€¦
Revelation 22:17 (NASB)
17 The Spirit and the bride say, ''Come.'' And let the one who hears say, ''Come.'' And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.
For the Blog
Meaning of two things you need to know to get the chapter
- Revelation 17:8 (NASB)
8 ''The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.
- The Abyss is where demons are confined.
- So coming up from the abyss means this is a demon which was in power was put in the abyss by God and will come again.
- Revelation 17:9-11 (NASB)
9 ''Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,
10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
11 ''The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.
- Seven mountains is a reference that the Kingdom of Babylon will be built on it's successors.
- They are seven kings. Each empire is tied to a leader.
- Five have fallen: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece.
- One is: Rome
- Other has not yet come: Future kingdom-Revived Roman Empire. Eurpoean Union. It will only last a little while.
- The beast will arise from the seventh and be an eighth.
CONCLUSION OF SERMON:
Now, could it be that God is leading some of you down His road of repentance? You've been experiencing frustration, fear and feasting. God is trying to get you to forsake your sin so He can fulfill your life!
Now let me ask-
(1) What does God have to do to get your attention?
(2) How far will God have to go before you turn to Him and repent of sin?
(3) Won't you come to Him today?
BOW HEADS IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS NOT A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN OR MESSIANIC & WANTS TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE IF SO PLEASE SAY LORD I AM A SINNER & I WANT TO REPENT ALL OF MY SINS & WANT TO START LIVING MY LIFE FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY MASTER & SAVIOR LORD YAHUSHUA (JESUS) & I NOW ASK YOU INTO MY LIFE AND REDEEM ME & SAVE ME & FORGIVE ME.... MAYBE YOU WERE SAVED BEFORE BUT YOU WENT BACK INTO THE WORLD OF SIN BUT YOU ARE TIRED OF LIVING THAT WAY AND WANT TO REDEDICATE YOURSELF ALL ARE WELCOME TO REPENT..IF YOU JUST PRAYED THIS PRAY PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME BELOW IN TH COMMENT SECTION SO WE CAN PRAY FOR YOU NOW AMEN!!!!